We offer any type of translation of any kind of documents and from and into most European language pairs at very competitive prices.
Al you need is to contact us and request a quote for your document(s) to be translated.
The translations are done "while you wait" or within 24 hours.
For larger text documents or large number of pages we endeavour to provide translation within 24-48 hours.
Certification / Accreditation
As holder of the office of Commissioner for Oaths, all our translations carry the certification of the office, in addition to the certification provided by the certified translator.
The translator is registered associate member of ITIA (Irish Translators and Interpreters Association) the professional body in Ireland regulating the profession, since 2002.
Our external translators are certified and accredited by the relevant bodies in their own countries.
Standard format from € 20.00
- Certificates (birth /marriage /divorce /death) /
- Police (character) certificates
- School graduation / qualification certificates
- Leaving certificates / College Degrees / Master Degrees
- No-claim bonus certificate /Proof of address
- Revenue certificates / Income certificates
Medium format from € 30.00
- Medical and discharge letters / Medical investigation letters
- Documents containing multiple tables
Large format from € 40.00
- Divorce decrees from Romania / Official Transcripts
- Purchase / Rent Agreements / Property evaluations
Presentation / payment
The documents for translations may be presented:
- original documents in our office
- colour scan & email to
- original documents by registered post
Payment accepted in cash, MediaRos Ltd account or PayPal.
The standard fee per document / page is from € 20.00.
Aditional copy at time of translation is € 5.00 otherwise a
€ 10.00 fee applies (original document must be produced
in this case).